File: Our compliant automobile data solution includes more than 203 million records and is the largest available automobile owner database that can be used legally for marketing purposes.
- The database is updated monthly from numerous automobile transactional data including but not limited to; finance, insurance, warranty and service provider data sources.
- The database is not subject to the same use restrictions that apply to DMV data. (DPPA and Shelby)
- DPPA or Dealers Privacy Protection Act. Basically, this law prohibits the use of, sale or rental of personal information obtained via the DMV to be used for marketing or sales purposes.
- Shelby Act. State level Act put in place in 2000, requires individuals to have the ability to ‘opt-out’ of state Motor Vehicle lists before a marketer may obtain them.
- We provide contractual* indemnification to hold harmless, as it relates to the DPPA & Shelby Act.
Automotive Data Universe:
- 203 Million Automobile Ownership Records
- 158 Million Current Owners
- 45 Million Historic Owners
- 5 Million Re-verifications monthly
- 500,000+ Purchases added monthly
Database Management and Quality Control:
- Database is NCOA’d (National Change of Address ) with the USPS weekly. This ensures the most accurate address append in the industry. The NCOA is a secure dataset of approximately 160 million permanent change-of-address (COA) records consisting of the names and addresses of individuals, families and businesses who have filed a change-of-address with the USPS.
Other Attributes Available:
- Purchase Date
- Credit Availability
- Fuel Type
- Verification Date
- Customer Age
- Other Vehicles